Thursday, November 17, 2011

Jerry Armstrong: Interview

I was asked to interview with two different blogs recently. Sherpa John, Human Potential and Redline Running Company asked me about my training, vegan diet, and racing experience.

Interview for Sherpa John Site

Interview for Redline Running Company

Sherpa is quite active with his blog, sharing his adventures far and near...he also maintains a youtube channel on ultrarunning and mountain climbing. Redline Running Company is a local company specializing in race organization and coaching. I enjoyed talking with Amy from Redline Running Company and talking about my vegan diet and how I came to be a plant-based endurance athlete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments to Rise Over Run...I read all the comments and appreciate your time in sharing your thoughts. Run long, eat plants........Jerry