Sunday, December 9, 2012

Kaihogyo Quest: Winter Ninjas




When I invited anyone to join me in the Kaihogyo challenge, I did not think anyone would come along. But I was wrong. The following brave runners have chosen to commit themselves to the 100 day challenge. That is, 100 consecutive days of running. No run can be less than 5 miles...

Mike McElmeel
Sean Wetstine
Wesley Roelke
Laura Wetstine
Jerry Armstrong
Keith Flint
Ryan Brazell
Ryan Lassen

I look forward to reporting on the progress of this group. Will winter conditions or holidays impact their 100 day quest? Perhaps an injury? Only time will tell. I do hope they, we, can live in the moment at hand...because today is all we have.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments to Rise Over Run...I read all the comments and appreciate your time in sharing your thoughts. Run long, eat plants........Jerry