Saturday, November 2, 2013

Tips and Tricks: A Preview




Hello Friends!

I'm excited to share I'll be doing a series of short video posts in the near future. I'll be sharing various 'Tips and Tricks' about running, equipment, nutrition, and recovery. I'll work to keep the videos relatively short and to the point. I'll be using a new, higher quality camera for the recordings as well.

I want to make these videos to the benefit of everyone who visits. So, if you have a question about running or the related topics I mentioned, just leave a comment or send an email to CoachEnduranceJer@gmail.com

Topics to be covered:

Training:
Maffetone
Tempo
Yasso 800s Treadmill

Technique:
Uphill/Downhill
Technical
Tempo for Ultra

Equipment:
Advanced Shoe Lacing
Emergency Shoe Modification
Selection for Terrain

Injury:
IT band mitigation
Running-related stretches

Cross Training:
Daily's
Core
Bricks

Run long and prosper.

Jerry



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments to Rise Over Run...I read all the comments and appreciate your time in sharing your thoughts. Run long, eat plants........Jerry